Thursday, April 19, 2007

BY THE SHOVEL LOAD

As you may have heard, the Senate Appropriations Committee has been holding hearings on what to do next, now that Congress authorized appropriations under the Combating Autism Act. I have some pretty strong opinions about how the hearings came together, but I simply haven’t had enough time to finish a post on it. I still hope to get one up before it becomes yesterday’s stale news.

In the meantime, my friend, Ginger Taylor, posted her reaction to testimony given to the committee by Julie Gerberding, Director of the CDC. All in all, I’d say Ginger was kinder than I could be. My reaction to the testimony runs either one word or two, depending on whether it’s properly written “bullshit” or “bull shit.”

Go here for Ginger’s post.

1 Comments:

Blogger mommyguilt said...

So should we get the overalls and waders, too? this is getting deep...whoa!!! Am I the first comment? Dang, I'm usually like #97.5...LOL

4/19/07, 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home