Thursday, October 28, 2010

HEARING SENSE

Injecting Sense comes to the airwaves . . . well, net waves. The folks at Autism One Radio have taken leave of their senses, and have given me a half-hour each month to spout off.

The first installment of Injecting Sense (the Radio Edition) is scheduled for October 28, 2010, at 1:00 pm EDT. It should be available in the archives after that.

In the first installment, we’ll discuss the new book, The Age of Autism: Mercury, Medicine, and a Man-Made Epidemic. I’ll play an interview I recently recorded with the authors, Dan Olmsted and Mark Blaxill.

Tune in, and let me know what you think.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The archived first show can be found here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wade, I'm curious who yhour doctor was when you were in NO. We live about 175m north of NO and have a *very* difficult time finding anyone locally that can even spell 'biomedical'. My pediatrician has, sadly, declared it all voodoo, 'woo', and witchcraft. Waste of money and probably dangerous to the kid. Yes, even the diet is apparently dangerous because it hasn't been studied 'long term'. (except for SE Asia who've been pretty much GFCF for several millenia now and have an average IQ 1/2 sigma higher than ours...Hmmm). I know that to be crap, personally, having tried the diet (and nailed down any and all extraneous sources of gluten or/and casien, those little buggers hide in plain sight, don't they?) and seen the improvement in my (moderately to severaly) autistic daughter. We've done everything short of chemet(dmsa) and need a practitioner to do that with.

If you're not comfortable telling me that info in public, I understand.

10/31/10, 9:15 PM  
Blogger Wade Rankin said...

Anonymous,

Send me an email, using the "email me" link in the right sidebar. My response will, by necessity, be pretty general, but I might be able to point you in a few directions.

10/31/10, 9:59 PM  
Blogger CARD said...

Hmmm... You should try this site they have some interesting looks at ABA therapies concerning autism and related disorders:
http://www.centerforautism.com/default.asp

12/8/10, 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home